Although vegetables are inherently healthy, many people drench them in oil and overdo it with marinades and salt. Try this light and flavorful side that is as delicious as it is colorful!
Dish Type: Parve- Side
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
- 1 Large red pepper, sliced
- 1 Large orange pepper, sliced
- 2 Red onions, sliced
- 1 Medium yellow zucchini, sliced
- 1 Medium green zucchinni, sliced
- 1 Tbsp Olive oil
- Dash of salt
- Dash of pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl toss all veggies except for onions with oil salt and pepper (onions will uncoil if added).
- Cover 2-3 baking sheets with parchment paper and evenly place veggies on top.
- Lightly brush onions with oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Cook for 20 minutes then flip for an additional 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
Nutrition Info (per serving): 57 cals, 2g fat, 8g carbs, 2g fiber, 2g protein, 35mg sodium